Sponsored Rider Profile
We are excited to announce that Cigma Racing will be supporting Sam Cox for the 2023 season.
Sam has been racing motorcycles across British motorcycle clubs and championship series since 2003. The support of sponsors has enabled the team to continue to develop and strengthen every year.
Sam is riding an M1000RR BMW this year in the British Superbike Stock 1000 championship series. After a successful 2022 season, with multiple new personal bests when riding a BMW, its familiar territory and we are all very optimistic for 2023.
Sam is now celebrating one year free from Testicular Cancer, after a successful course of chemotherapy early in 2022. A large part of the team’s off-track work focuses on raising awareness of testicular cancer, collaborating with charities such as Testicular Cancer UK and Oddballs. The team wishes to provide a safe environment to converse and deconstruct the stigma around men and women checking for abnormalities.
“We can’t wait for a great season with you all, we are so grateful for the support and friendship so far!” – Sam Cox
Follow the latest news about Sam here
This weekend saw the first event of the British Superbikes Championship at Silverstone on the National circuit. Sam Cox’s National Superstock campaign got underway with two races, one Saturday and one on Sunday. Free practice saw Sam get as high as 7th in his group. Once both groups had completed qualifying Sam lined up in…
We are excited to announce that Cigma Racing will be supporting Sam Cox for the 2023 season. Sam Said, “We can’t wait for a great season with you all, we are so grateful for the support and friendship so far!“ Sam battled with testicular cancer early in 2022. Thanks to a successful course of chemotherapy…
- 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R BSB T3 Challenge – 12th Overall
- 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R BSB T3 Challenge – 11th Overall, 6th in Cup
- 2014 Triumph Daytona 675R BSB T3 Challenge – 4th Overall
- 2015 675R Supersport EVO BSB EVO – PB’s at every round
- 2016 675R Supersport BSB Supersport – Best BSB position 16th
- 2016 ACU National Endurance 600 – Class Champion
- 2017 Yamaha R6 BSB Supersport – 10th during Round 5, Snetterton
- 2018 Yamaha R1 BSB Stock 1000 – 3rd in National Endurance 1000 Championship.
- 2018 Dutch Championship BeNeCup, Assen – 3rd
- 2019 Suzuki GSXR 1000 BSB Stock 1000 – Dutch Championship BeNeCup, Assen 3rd + 3rd
- 2020 Ducati V2 Tri Options Championship – 6th Position overall
- 2020 Ducati Challenge – Champion
- 2021 Ducati V2 Tri Options Championship – Best result 4th